YOUR SECURITY - OUR BUSINESS
1300 989 676
Zagame Security Group – Gippsland
Rod Zagami has operated a security business since early 1999 in East Gippsland and has established a professional and efficient security service. Zagame Security Group was formed in 2014, expanding the range of products and services we offer our clients.
Zagame Security Group operates from Orbost in the east to Warragul in West Gippsland, covering Moe, Morwell, Traralgon, Sale, Bairnsdale and Lakes Entrance.
Our employees all hold Victorian Security Licenses and are thoroughly trained and experienced. They will follow all standard procedures and adapt to the job, based on your needs and requests.
We work closely with our clients and firmly believe that a strong relationship and open communication is the path to criminal prevention and absolute security.
On the job …
- Zagame Security Group main contact – Rod Zagami can be reached on 1300 989 676 during business hours, or 0417 317 727 any time of day
- Define a contact person at client’s site with whom Rod Zagami can communicate, report to, and arrange guarding requirements
- The guards working on-site must have a clear reporting structure:
- To report everyday issues to a dedicated contact person
- To report any larger problematic issues to Security Network management while working on the job
- Equipment supply – the guards have training in the use of all plant and equipment on-site
- Given the work is back-up relief work, all guards should be informed and trained (if necessary) of any changes that occur on the site
- Preferred payment will be through direct payment to Security Network’s bank account, to be set up between the two companies
- Brief on SOP – expectations of each role and responsibilities
- Understanding of the OH&S requirements at each site
- Uniforms – define which uniforms are worn
- Insurance – as employees of Security Network, all WorkCover insurances will be paid by Security Network
- Each shift is a minimum of four hours
- Notice for guard work – it is preferable to have between 6 and 12 hours’ notice, but we understand that with emergency backup, this time frame may not be suitable and we are available 24 hours a day
GET A FREE QUOTE*
*Free Quotes do not apply to electronic security installations.
With offices in Traralgon and Lakes Entrance, we provide professional security services across all areas of Gippsland and the Latrobe Valley, as well as Sale, Warragul, and the Sapphire Coast of NSW with notice. Call us on
1300 989 676
or email us here
Traralgon & Lakes Entrance
T: 1300 989 676
- Alarm Monitoring
- Armed Guards & CIT
- Crowd Control
- Secure Document Storage
- Security Systems
- Mobile & Static Guards