YOUR SECURITY - OUR BUSINESS
1300 989 676
Securing the entire Gippsland Region, including the Latrobe Valley
Full monitoring for home, business or government.
Zagame Security Group provides a variety of security alarm monitoring services; an operator is available 24hrs a day, monitoring many types of alarm systems.
It could be a home or business security alarm system, monitoring the security system for detection of an intruder while you are away from your home or business. Smoke, fire detection, panic, plant, and ups alarms can also be monitored without the alarm actually being turned on or set.
When it comes to protecting your family, business or property, don’t take any chances – always use an appropriately licensed security provider – and make sure they are a member of the Australian Security Industry Association (ASIAL).
24/7 Back-To-Base Security Alarm Monitoring
Zagame Security Group recommends 24/7 back-to-base monitoring for all security alarm systems. In the event of an alarm being activated, a signal will be sent to the monitoring centre where staff will action it in accordance with your predetermined response plan.
Without monitoring you are relying on a passer-by or neighbour to notify the appropriate authorities when they hear your audible siren or see visible signs of an emergency. All too often they are ignored.
Minimize your risk with timely alarm response by trained professionals
Responding to an alarm in a timely manner can be a challenging, dangerous and inconvenient responsibility for property owners or property managers.
That’s why Security Network is pleased to offer our exclusive Emergency Alarm Response service. This service is available to homeowners and businesses that are looking for the peace of mind in knowing that, no matter what time of day or night it is, a trained security professional will attend to their alarm in a fast and efficient manner.
- When a Mobile Security Officer is dispatched to an alarm, they are provided with the site address and any pertinent information regarding the nature of the alarm.
- As the Mobile Security Officer gets within a block or so of the site, he will radio our Operations Centre with his status and note suspicious persons or vehicles fleeing the area.
- Once on-site, our Mobile Security Officer will perform a comprehensive perimeter check of your home or business for signs of forced entry. The Mobile Officer will also check all perimeter doors, windows and gates for signs of tampering or forced entry.
- Before departing the site, our Mobile Officer will inform Paladin’s Operation Control Centre of their findings.
- All responses are fully documented and reports are then emailed or faxed. Where fax or email services are not available, a written report can be left on site or other arrangements can be made to ensure that our clients are apprised of all alarm occurrences pertaining to their property.
GET A FREE QUOTE
With offices in Traralgon and Lakes Entrance, we provide professional security services across all areas of Gippsland and the Latrobe Valley, as well as Sale, Warragul, and the Sapphire Coast of NSW with notice. Call us on
1300 989 676
or email us on
Traralgon & Lakes Entrance
T: 1300 989 676
- Alarm Monitoring
- Armed Guards & CIT
- Crowd Control
- Secure Document Storage
- Security Systems
- Mobile & Static Guards